BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The National Weathet Service says strong storms are developing throughout Boca tonight, and the turbulent first day of Fall weather is likely to continue through the overnight hours.
At 8:43pm, loud thunder with lightning is moving into West Boca Raton.
From the NWS:
SHORT TERM FORECASTNATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL813 PM EDT MON SEP 23 2013AMZ610-650-670-FLZ067-068-071-072-168-172-240300-LAKE OKEECHOBEE-COASTAL WATERS FROM JUPITER INLET TO DEERFIELD BEACH, FL OUT 20 NM-WATERS FROM JUPITER INLET TO DEERFIELD BEACH, FL EXTENDING FROM20 NM TO 60 NM-INLAND PALM BEACH-METRO PALM BEACH-INLAND BROWARD-METRO BROWARD-COASTAL PALM BEACH-COASTAL BROWARD-813 PM EDT MON SEP 23 2013.NOW…SCATTERED HEAVY SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WILL CONTINUETO MOVE NORTHEASTWARD ACROSS PORTIONS OF PALM BEACH AND BROWARDCOUNTIES AND LAKE OKEECHOBEE THROUGH THE MID EVENING HOURS. THESTRONGEST STORMS ARE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING OCCASIONAL LIGHTNINGSTRIKES AND HEAVY RAINFALL. ANOTHER BATCH OF HEAVY SHOWERS ANDSTORMS ARE APPROACHING FROM THE SOUTH ACROSS THE STRAITS AND WILLNEED TO BE MONITORED THROUGH THE OVERNIGHT PERIOD.$$
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club