BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Vincent Morea and his World Wide Marketing approach has attracted buyers from all over the world and setting new prices at the luxurious Toscana residences. His knowledge, negotiating ability and solid reputation has allowed him to be an elite estate agent on the beach.
3740 S. Ocean Blvd, Suite 1601, Highland Beach: The first one stack corner Apt to come available in many years. This apt is the only Savona in existence with the living room/kitchen wall opened. This was a special request to the builder and done only once. The views are totally awesome. Sold Price: $1,950,000
3740 S. Ocean Blvd, #908, Highland Beach: The only direct ocean view corner available at Toscana. The three bedrooms, three and a half bath floor plan also make this stunning apartment desirable. Custom built-ins in living room, and third bedroom/ den. Sold Price: $1,725,000
Expose your Listing to 54 Countries! Our Worldwide Marketing with a Global Approach, high powered advertising & our direct mail program has produced over 300 million in sales in 2011, 2012 & 2013 dominating the sales in our local market. From the duPont REGISTRY Around The World, Homes & Land Full Color Magazine, Full Color Sun Sentinel Whole Page Ads, Mizner’s Dream the Official Magazine of the Boca Hotel & Resort & So Much More.
If you’re thinking of listing or selling your residence call Mizner Grande Realty, LLC today. We Will Sell Your Residence! PLEASE CONTACT VINCENT MOREA OF MIZNER GRANDE REALTY AT 561 212-9933.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi