BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Saturday night was a dangerous night on area roads. We reported earlier on serious Boca Raton accident, and are now receiving word of another major wreck on Delray's Atlantic Avenue bridge.
Around 8:30 pm last night, a driver was traveling eastbound on Atlantic Ave. As he crossed the ICW bridge, he lost control of his car. The car spun out and jumped a curb, striking a pedestrian. The pedestrian was transported to Delray Medical Center as a trauma alert.
We are not yet releasing the names of the parties involved. The investigation is ongoing, therefore no charges have been filed. If anyone saw the incident or has any information regarding the incident, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Cramer at 561-243-7800.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog