BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Saturday night was a dangerous night on area roads. We reported earlier on serious Boca Raton accident, and are now receiving word of another major wreck on Delray's Atlantic Avenue bridge.
Around 8:30 pm last night, a driver was traveling eastbound on Atlantic Ave. As he crossed the ICW bridge, he lost control of his car. The car spun out and jumped a curb, striking a pedestrian. The pedestrian was transported to Delray Medical Center as a trauma alert.
We are not yet releasing the names of the parties involved. The investigation is ongoing, therefore no charges have been filed. If anyone saw the incident or has any information regarding the incident, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Cramer at 561-243-7800.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire