BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Saturday night was a dangerous night on area roads. We reported earlier on serious Boca Raton accident, and are now receiving word of another major wreck on Delray's Atlantic Avenue bridge.
Around 8:30 pm last night, a driver was traveling eastbound on Atlantic Ave. As he crossed the ICW bridge, he lost control of his car. The car spun out and jumped a curb, striking a pedestrian. The pedestrian was transported to Delray Medical Center as a trauma alert.
We are not yet releasing the names of the parties involved. The investigation is ongoing, therefore no charges have been filed. If anyone saw the incident or has any information regarding the incident, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Cramer at 561-243-7800.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot