BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Saturday night was a dangerous night on area roads. We reported earlier on serious Boca Raton accident, and are now receiving word of another major wreck on Delray's Atlantic Avenue bridge.
Around 8:30 pm last night, a driver was traveling eastbound on Atlantic Ave. As he crossed the ICW bridge, he lost control of his car. The car spun out and jumped a curb, striking a pedestrian. The pedestrian was transported to Delray Medical Center as a trauma alert.
We are not yet releasing the names of the parties involved. The investigation is ongoing, therefore no charges have been filed. If anyone saw the incident or has any information regarding the incident, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Cramer at 561-243-7800.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges