BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Craig Grossman, jailed back in the early 2000s for what was called “an elaborate scheme” to defraud UPS and Fedex by filing false claims worth nearly $800,000 has just posted bond after being arrested and jailed in another scheme.
The Milbun Way resident stands charged with “fraud/swindle — obtain property under $20,000.”
While we await specifics of his latest run-in with the law, we can report that he told a judge back in 2002 that “if I could turn back the clock, I would live my life completely different.”
Grossman, now 54, was sentenced to 32 months in federal prison at the time.
In this latest case, Grossman posted bond and was released from jail several hours after his latest incarceration.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny