BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Craig Grossman, jailed back in the early 2000s for what was called “an elaborate scheme” to defraud UPS and Fedex by filing false claims worth nearly $800,000 has just posted bond after being arrested and jailed in another scheme.
The Milbun Way resident stands charged with “fraud/swindle — obtain property under $20,000.”
While we await specifics of his latest run-in with the law, we can report that he told a judge back in 2002 that “if I could turn back the clock, I would live my life completely different.”
Grossman, now 54, was sentenced to 32 months in federal prison at the time.
In this latest case, Grossman posted bond and was released from jail several hours after his latest incarceration.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch