BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Craig Grossman, jailed back in the early 2000s for what was called “an elaborate scheme” to defraud UPS and Fedex by filing false claims worth nearly $800,000 has just posted bond after being arrested and jailed in another scheme.
The Milbun Way resident stands charged with “fraud/swindle — obtain property under $20,000.”
While we await specifics of his latest run-in with the law, we can report that he told a judge back in 2002 that “if I could turn back the clock, I would live my life completely different.”
Grossman, now 54, was sentenced to 32 months in federal prison at the time.
In this latest case, Grossman posted bond and was released from jail several hours after his latest incarceration.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form