BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Home sellers in Boca Raton continue to trust Mizner Grande Realty with their listings. The agency is announcing three new listings for potential buyers in Caribbean Keys, Seasons, and Sea Ranch.
The first listing is 760 Havana Drive in Boca Raton’s Caribbean Keys. This Best Deepwater Estate is ready to sell and shows like a dream.
The second is 6494 NW 32nd Way in Boca Raton’s Seasons. It is a spectacular lakefront, courtyard estate. The one story sprawling home features a luxurious master suite with a spectacular resort style pool and spa.
And consider 4401 North Ocean Boulevard, Unit 19 in Boca Raton’s Sea Ranch. It is a gorgeous 3 story town home with deepwater dockage directly behind the residence. Feels like your own home at the beach. This is an end unit and shows like a model.
For information in these listings and every other property for sale in South Florida, turn to Mizner Grande’s Ari Albinder at 561-393-7000, or visit MiznerGrandeRealty.com.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAVEL MELTDOWN: JetBlue Delays 38 Fort Lauderdale Flights, Spirt 24
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low
- P.F. Chang’s In Boca Raton Cited Again By Health Inspector, Twice In Days
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT: Parking Situation So Bad, Drivers Told To Use Ride Share
- ARMED ROBBERY ON YAMATO ROAD IN BOCA RATON
- POLICE REMIND: If Fireworks Banned In Your HOA, They Are Still Banned On July 4th
- Palm Beach County Woman To Federal Prison For Sober Home Scheme
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Disturbances Still Being Watched, Florida Okay For Now
- Boca West Sues Several Homeowners, We Have The List