BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Home sellers in Boca Raton continue to trust Mizner Grande Realty with their listings. The agency is announcing three new listings for potential buyers in Caribbean Keys, Seasons, and Sea Ranch.
The first listing is 760 Havana Drive in Boca Raton’s Caribbean Keys. This Best Deepwater Estate is ready to sell and shows like a dream.
The second is 6494 NW 32nd Way in Boca Raton’s Seasons. It is a spectacular lakefront, courtyard estate. The one story sprawling home features a luxurious master suite with a spectacular resort style pool and spa.
And consider 4401 North Ocean Boulevard, Unit 19 in Boca Raton’s Sea Ranch. It is a gorgeous 3 story town home with deepwater dockage directly behind the residence. Feels like your own home at the beach. This is an end unit and shows like a model.
For information in these listings and every other property for sale in South Florida, turn to Mizner Grande’s Ari Albinder at 561-393-7000, or visit MiznerGrandeRealty.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?