UPDATE: 5p — Lobig has been found and is unharmed.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just in from the Boca Raton Police Department:
On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at just after 8:00 this morning, Boca Raton Police officers responded to the Boca Raton Regional Hospital for a 16 year old male who had just walked out of the hospital.
The juvenile, Clint Lobig, was wearing a hospital gown and was being examined after ingesting narcotics last night. Lobig has made suicidal statements in the recent past. With assistance of a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office bloodhound, officers scoured the area and tracked to the area of Meadows Park but were unable to locate Lobig.
Lobig is 6’2” tall, weighs 230 pounds and has brown hair and blue eyes. Lobig has “Peggy” tattooed on his right wrist and “561” tattooed on his left hand.
If anyone has seen Lobig or knows where he may be, they are asked to call their local police department immediately.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire