UPDATE: 5p — Lobig has been found and is unharmed.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just in from the Boca Raton Police Department:
On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at just after 8:00 this morning, Boca Raton Police officers responded to the Boca Raton Regional Hospital for a 16 year old male who had just walked out of the hospital.
The juvenile, Clint Lobig, was wearing a hospital gown and was being examined after ingesting narcotics last night. Lobig has made suicidal statements in the recent past. With assistance of a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office bloodhound, officers scoured the area and tracked to the area of Meadows Park but were unable to locate Lobig.
Lobig is 6’2” tall, weighs 230 pounds and has brown hair and blue eyes. Lobig has “Peggy” tattooed on his right wrist and “561” tattooed on his left hand.
If anyone has seen Lobig or knows where he may be, they are asked to call their local police department immediately.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges