UPDATE: 5p — Lobig has been found and is unharmed.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just in from the Boca Raton Police Department:
On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at just after 8:00 this morning, Boca Raton Police officers responded to the Boca Raton Regional Hospital for a 16 year old male who had just walked out of the hospital.
The juvenile, Clint Lobig, was wearing a hospital gown and was being examined after ingesting narcotics last night. Lobig has made suicidal statements in the recent past. With assistance of a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office bloodhound, officers scoured the area and tracked to the area of Meadows Park but were unable to locate Lobig.
Lobig is 6’2” tall, weighs 230 pounds and has brown hair and blue eyes. Lobig has “Peggy” tattooed on his right wrist and “561” tattooed on his left hand.
If anyone has seen Lobig or knows where he may be, they are asked to call their local police department immediately.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot