UPDATE: 5p — Lobig has been found and is unharmed.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just in from the Boca Raton Police Department:
On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at just after 8:00 this morning, Boca Raton Police officers responded to the Boca Raton Regional Hospital for a 16 year old male who had just walked out of the hospital.
The juvenile, Clint Lobig, was wearing a hospital gown and was being examined after ingesting narcotics last night. Lobig has made suicidal statements in the recent past. With assistance of a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office bloodhound, officers scoured the area and tracked to the area of Meadows Park but were unable to locate Lobig.
Lobig is 6’2” tall, weighs 230 pounds and has brown hair and blue eyes. Lobig has “Peggy” tattooed on his right wrist and “561” tattooed on his left hand.
If anyone has seen Lobig or knows where he may be, they are asked to call their local police department immediately.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog