UPDATE: 5p — Lobig has been found and is unharmed.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just in from the Boca Raton Police Department:
On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at just after 8:00 this morning, Boca Raton Police officers responded to the Boca Raton Regional Hospital for a 16 year old male who had just walked out of the hospital.
The juvenile, Clint Lobig, was wearing a hospital gown and was being examined after ingesting narcotics last night. Lobig has made suicidal statements in the recent past. With assistance of a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office bloodhound, officers scoured the area and tracked to the area of Meadows Park but were unable to locate Lobig.
Lobig is 6’2” tall, weighs 230 pounds and has brown hair and blue eyes. Lobig has “Peggy” tattooed on his right wrist and “561” tattooed on his left hand.
If anyone has seen Lobig or knows where he may be, they are asked to call their local police department immediately.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire