UPDATE: New Facts Just Revealed. Click Here To Read Our Update Involving Attack At Youth Hockey Game.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident and Delray Beach Chriropractor Matthew Supran is being held tonight in the Palm Beach County Jail. He is charged with “cruelty to a child — abuse without great bodily harm.”
“Dr.” Supran was booked into jail around noon on Wednesday. Bond was set at $3,000. We will learn the specifics of the arrest — and what led to the charge against Supran — when we obtain his affidavit of probable cause on Thursday.
According to his website:
Dr. Supran currently works with student athletes at both American Heritage of Boca Delray, Boca Raton High School, Spanish River, and Olympic Heights. Dr. Supran is also the team physician for the Florida State Champion, Mapei USA Cycling Team. He currently resides in Boca Raton with his wife Tracy and their son.
Supran operates his practice on South Federal Highway in Delray Beach.
There is a significant update to this story. Click here for the very latest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge