UPDATE: New Facts Just Revealed. Click Here To Read Our Update Involving Attack At Youth Hockey Game.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident and Delray Beach Chriropractor Matthew Supran is being held tonight in the Palm Beach County Jail. He is charged with “cruelty to a child — abuse without great bodily harm.”
“Dr.” Supran was booked into jail around noon on Wednesday. Bond was set at $3,000. We will learn the specifics of the arrest — and what led to the charge against Supran — when we obtain his affidavit of probable cause on Thursday.
According to his website:
Dr. Supran currently works with student athletes at both American Heritage of Boca Delray, Boca Raton High School, Spanish River, and Olympic Heights. Dr. Supran is also the team physician for the Florida State Champion, Mapei USA Cycling Team. He currently resides in Boca Raton with his wife Tracy and their son.
Supran operates his practice on South Federal Highway in Delray Beach.
There is a significant update to this story. Click here for the very latest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman