UPDATE: New Facts Just Revealed. Click Here To Read Our Update Involving Attack At Youth Hockey Game.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident and Delray Beach Chriropractor Matthew Supran is being held tonight in the Palm Beach County Jail. He is charged with “cruelty to a child — abuse without great bodily harm.”
“Dr.” Supran was booked into jail around noon on Wednesday. Bond was set at $3,000. We will learn the specifics of the arrest — and what led to the charge against Supran — when we obtain his affidavit of probable cause on Thursday.
According to his website:
Dr. Supran currently works with student athletes at both American Heritage of Boca Delray, Boca Raton High School, Spanish River, and Olympic Heights. Dr. Supran is also the team physician for the Florida State Champion, Mapei USA Cycling Team. He currently resides in Boca Raton with his wife Tracy and their son.
Supran operates his practice on South Federal Highway in Delray Beach.
There is a significant update to this story. Click here for the very latest.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak