UPDATE: New Facts Just Revealed. Click Here To Read Our Update Involving Attack At Youth Hockey Game.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident and Delray Beach Chriropractor Matthew Supran is being held tonight in the Palm Beach County Jail. He is charged with “cruelty to a child — abuse without great bodily harm.”
“Dr.” Supran was booked into jail around noon on Wednesday. Bond was set at $3,000. We will learn the specifics of the arrest — and what led to the charge against Supran — when we obtain his affidavit of probable cause on Thursday.
According to his website:
Dr. Supran currently works with student athletes at both American Heritage of Boca Delray, Boca Raton High School, Spanish River, and Olympic Heights. Dr. Supran is also the team physician for the Florida State Champion, Mapei USA Cycling Team. He currently resides in Boca Raton with his wife Tracy and their son.
Supran operates his practice on South Federal Highway in Delray Beach.
There is a significant update to this story. Click here for the very latest.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: Another Resident Arrested
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit