BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Brian Demaree, 33, of Park Place in Boca Raton is in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday morning charged with heroin possession, possession of equipment used to transport drugs, and three counts of possessing a controlled substance without a prescription.
Taken into custody by Delray Beach Police, Demaree was booked into jail Thursday evening and is being held on $17,000 bond.
Demaree’s Facebook page reveals he attended Spanish River High School, states he is a “Pet Rock Trainer,” and is a member of the “Liberals Suck” group — writing that “liberals do not use logical thought to solve problems.”
We are awaiting word from Delray Beach Police as to what conservative logic Demaree was utilizing when he was arrested.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday