BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The dance instructor and Boca DJ charged with child molestation is in the midst of a contentious divorce.
Jesse D. Coursey is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with the sexual assault of a minor. He is being held on $150,000 bond. Police say Coursey performed oral sex on a 15 year old girl in his home. Greenacres police are seeking additional victims.
Jesse Coursey’s current incarceration is his second this month. He was jailed on October 8th for battery by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks