BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The dance instructor and Boca DJ charged with child molestation is in the midst of a contentious divorce.
Jesse D. Coursey is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with the sexual assault of a minor. He is being held on $150,000 bond. Police say Coursey performed oral sex on a 15 year old girl in his home. Greenacres police are seeking additional victims.
Jesse Coursey’s current incarceration is his second this month. He was jailed on October 8th for battery by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks