BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The dance instructor and Boca DJ charged with child molestation is in the midst of a contentious divorce.
Jesse D. Coursey is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with the sexual assault of a minor. He is being held on $150,000 bond. Police say Coursey performed oral sex on a 15 year old girl in his home. Greenacres police are seeking additional victims.
Jesse Coursey’s current incarceration is his second this month. He was jailed on October 8th for battery by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps