BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re a parent, it may seem like Halloween has been going on for a week. Schools throughout the area held “trick or trunk”-type events last Friday and over the weekend, making this one of the longest Halloween seasons seemingly ever. It all culminates tomorrow night with trick or treating. While a complete list of every community event and HOA happening is somewhat impossible, we will update this post with the latest information as we receive it. Please email Halloween information to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
1. Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall will be holding its annual indoor trick-or-treat celebration from 5:30p until 7pm throughout the mall. Family photos will be taken from 5pm until 8pm near Guest Services.
2. The library in West Boca (US 441 north of Yamato Road) will hold a “scary story session” from 3:30p until 4:15p. This is geared for kids K through 2.
3. Area Dentists — including Maria Castaneda at 16850 Jog Road — are offering a “candy buy back” after Halloween. Call 561-499-1788.
Have a Halloween happening to share? Email us: news(at)bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse