BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Despite gray clouds overhead Monday morning, the weather outlook is great for the extended Boca Raton metropolitan area. From the National Weather Service:
- Today: 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 76 by 5pm. Windy, with a northeast wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Windy, with a northeast wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Breezy, with an east wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind 8 to 11 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI