BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Despite gray clouds overhead Monday morning, the weather outlook is great for the extended Boca Raton metropolitan area. From the National Weather Service:
- Today: 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 76 by 5pm. Windy, with a northeast wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Windy, with a northeast wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Breezy, with an east wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind 8 to 11 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse