BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Despite gray clouds overhead Monday morning, the weather outlook is great for the extended Boca Raton metropolitan area. From the National Weather Service:
- Today: 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 76 by 5pm. Windy, with a northeast wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Windy, with a northeast wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Breezy, with an east wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind 8 to 11 mph.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”
- No Wipes For First Graders: We Obtain Principal Email About Palm Beach School Cleaning
- Palm Beach School Board Member Calls Reopening Plan “Wrong,” Is Praying
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open