Update 1:49p: The deceased have been identified as Barbara Russo, 78, and Phillip Russo, 88, both of 2440 Deer Creek Country Club Blvd., Apt 210, Deerfield Beach.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Broward Sheriff's Office is investigating the deaths of two elderly residents of the Deer Creek County Club — just south of the Palm Beach County line off of Powerline Road.
According to a media advisory issued early this morning:
A woman checking on her parents found their bodies Monday evening inside their Deerfield Beach apartment. Broward Sheriff's Office homicide detectives are investigating the deaths.
Detectives have not said how or when the elderly man and woman died. They suspect foul play. Their daughter reported finding the bodies at 6:42 p.m.
Anyone who has information about the deaths can report it to BSO Homicide Detective John Curcio at 954-321-4210 or report anonymous information to Broward County Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477). A reward of up to $3,000 is available for information leading to an arrest.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake