DEERFIELD BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The elderly couple found dead in the Deer Creek Country Club was brutally murdered.
The Broward Sheriff's Office tonight issued this advisory regarding the deaths of Barbara and Phillip Russo:
An elderly couple whose bodies were discovered in their Deerfield Beach condominium Monday by their daughter were brutally murdered, according to Broward Sheriff's Office homicide detectives.
Detectives said Philip and Barbara Russo were killed sometime Monday in their Palms of Deer Creek condominium. Detectives are not releasing the causes of death, though they confirmed the Russos were killed in a violent manner. Their daughter reported finding the bodies at 6:42 p.m. Monday. BSO Crime Scene detectives have been processing evidence at the scene since the investigation began. The couple's bodies were removed late Monday afternoon. The Broward County Medical Examiner will likely conduct autopsies Wednesday.
Anyone who has information about the homicides is urged to call BSO Homicide Detective John Curcio at 954-321-4210 or report anonymous information to Broward County Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477). A reward of up to $3,000 is available for information leading to an arrest
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases