BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two more thugs were checked into the Palm Beach County Jail early this morning when Boca Raton Police charged Mario Juarez from Miami and Travis Mitchell from Miami Beach with more than 20 counts — each — of fraud and related crimes.
We are awaiting details from Boca PD but can report that each is charged with twelve counts of fraud, four counts of larceny, one count of marijuana possession, as well as resisting arrest, fleeing police, loitering and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Bond is set at more than $60,000 for the fraud charges, however no bond has been set for the other alleged crimes. Both remain behind bars Wednesday morning.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER