BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two more thugs were checked into the Palm Beach County Jail early this morning when Boca Raton Police charged Mario Juarez from Miami and Travis Mitchell from Miami Beach with more than 20 counts — each — of fraud and related crimes.
We are awaiting details from Boca PD but can report that each is charged with twelve counts of fraud, four counts of larceny, one count of marijuana possession, as well as resisting arrest, fleeing police, loitering and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Bond is set at more than $60,000 for the fraud charges, however no bond has been set for the other alleged crimes. Both remain behind bars Wednesday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat