BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two more thugs were checked into the Palm Beach County Jail early this morning when Boca Raton Police charged Mario Juarez from Miami and Travis Mitchell from Miami Beach with more than 20 counts — each — of fraud and related crimes.
We are awaiting details from Boca PD but can report that each is charged with twelve counts of fraud, four counts of larceny, one count of marijuana possession, as well as resisting arrest, fleeing police, loitering and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Bond is set at more than $60,000 for the fraud charges, however no bond has been set for the other alleged crimes. Both remain behind bars Wednesday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix