BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two more thugs were checked into the Palm Beach County Jail early this morning when Boca Raton Police charged Mario Juarez from Miami and Travis Mitchell from Miami Beach with more than 20 counts — each — of fraud and related crimes.
We are awaiting details from Boca PD but can report that each is charged with twelve counts of fraud, four counts of larceny, one count of marijuana possession, as well as resisting arrest, fleeing police, loitering and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Bond is set at more than $60,000 for the fraud charges, however no bond has been set for the other alleged crimes. Both remain behind bars Wednesday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida