BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two young women — both Lynn U. students — were taken into police custody for drug violations after one sold a controlled substance to the other.
According to Boca Raton Police: “Susan Farmar was arrested for selling her schedule II Amphetamine prescription (Adderall) within a 1000 feet of a college to fellow Lynn student, Theaanna Wallen-Fakt who was also arrested for possession of a schedule II Amphetamine (Adderall) without a prescription.
Farmar was additionally charged with unlawful distribution of a controlled substance in a container without a proper label as she sold Wallen-Fakt the Adderall in a commercial prescription bottle with the label removed.”
Farmar and Wallen-Fakt were both booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps
- Expect 100,000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County By Weekend
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Teachers Told No Political Activity At Work
- Get Ready For Traffic, Flight Issues In Palm Beach County Wednesday
- Publix COVID-19 Shots Available Thursday In Palm Beach County
- KINSA: Holiday Surge Just Starting, Palm Beach County Critical
- Two Theft Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages