BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two young women — both Lynn U. students — were taken into police custody for drug violations after one sold a controlled substance to the other.
According to Boca Raton Police: “Susan Farmar was arrested for selling her schedule II Amphetamine prescription (Adderall) within a 1000 feet of a college to fellow Lynn student, Theaanna Wallen-Fakt who was also arrested for possession of a schedule II Amphetamine (Adderall) without a prescription.
Farmar was additionally charged with unlawful distribution of a controlled substance in a container without a proper label as she sold Wallen-Fakt the Adderall in a commercial prescription bottle with the label removed.”
Farmar and Wallen-Fakt were both booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed