BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two young women — both Lynn U. students — were taken into police custody for drug violations after one sold a controlled substance to the other.
According to Boca Raton Police: “Susan Farmar was arrested for selling her schedule II Amphetamine prescription (Adderall) within a 1000 feet of a college to fellow Lynn student, Theaanna Wallen-Fakt who was also arrested for possession of a schedule II Amphetamine (Adderall) without a prescription.
Farmar was additionally charged with unlawful distribution of a controlled substance in a container without a proper label as she sold Wallen-Fakt the Adderall in a commercial prescription bottle with the label removed.”
Farmar and Wallen-Fakt were both booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested