BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two young women — both Lynn U. students — were taken into police custody for drug violations after one sold a controlled substance to the other.
According to Boca Raton Police: “Susan Farmar was arrested for selling her schedule II Amphetamine prescription (Adderall) within a 1000 feet of a college to fellow Lynn student, Theaanna Wallen-Fakt who was also arrested for possession of a schedule II Amphetamine (Adderall) without a prescription.
Farmar was additionally charged with unlawful distribution of a controlled substance in a container without a proper label as she sold Wallen-Fakt the Adderall in a commercial prescription bottle with the label removed.”
Farmar and Wallen-Fakt were both booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat