BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jesse Emmet Mitchell, 18, of 777 West Glades Road, was a resident of the Palm Beach County Jail early Wednesday morning. Boca Raton Police arrested Mitchell and charged him with a laundry list of drug and drug-related charges.
On the list: Ten counts of “Drug Equipment — Possession and or Use,” one count of “drug possession,” one count of “marijuana possession” and one count of “cocaine possession.”
Mitchell was released from jail to a family member and will appear in court in the weeks ahead.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County