BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jesse Emmet Mitchell, 18, of 777 West Glades Road, was a resident of the Palm Beach County Jail early Wednesday morning. Boca Raton Police arrested Mitchell and charged him with a laundry list of drug and drug-related charges.
On the list: Ten counts of “Drug Equipment — Possession and or Use,” one count of “drug possession,” one count of “marijuana possession” and one count of “cocaine possession.”
Mitchell was released from jail to a family member and will appear in court in the weeks ahead.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat