BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man cuffed and stuffed after allegedly punching his girlfriend in the face, then punching the hood of her car in the 2000 block of NW 2nd Avenue.
Christopher A. Jennings, 47, of NE 29th Street in Boca remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on charges of criminal mischief, battery and burglary. He was taken into custody early this morning.
Jennings is no stranger to the Palm Beach County justice system — public records reveal pages of traffic and felony accusations.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton