BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man cuffed and stuffed after allegedly punching his girlfriend in the face, then punching the hood of her car in the 2000 block of NW 2nd Avenue.
Christopher A. Jennings, 47, of NE 29th Street in Boca remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on charges of criminal mischief, battery and burglary. He was taken into custody early this morning.
Jennings is no stranger to the Palm Beach County justice system — public records reveal pages of traffic and felony accusations.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps