BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man cuffed and stuffed after allegedly punching his girlfriend in the face, then punching the hood of her car in the 2000 block of NW 2nd Avenue.
Christopher A. Jennings, 47, of NE 29th Street in Boca remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on charges of criminal mischief, battery and burglary. He was taken into custody early this morning.
Jennings is no stranger to the Palm Beach County justice system — public records reveal pages of traffic and felony accusations.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat