BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A major musical event is planned for West Boca High School — just in time for the homecoming time of year…
It’s reunion time! Come as you are and meet the folks who remember you the way you were. Is There Life After High School?, a musical, will take you back to the good and bad days of high school life, and have you looking for your old yearbook. Although we may try to hide it, there’s a kid inside of all of us who hangs on to the personal triumphs and defeats we endured in high school. As we know, the events and people we knew as adolescents have an indelible effect on who we become as adults.
In this production, nine talented performers share their musical stories about the high school moments that remain with them today. They are a ‘living yearbook’ of our common high school experience. The characters represent each of us in turn, as they sing about missed opportunities, partying, being popular and unpopular, the school band, and interrupted friendships. Interspersed with the music are monologues about the girls and boys we loved, the horrors of gym class, and the teachers who made a difference. You can never go back to high school, but you can relive some of the magic and the heartbreak with Is There Life After High School?
This production has a PG rating. The show runs November 21-23 (Thursday, Nov. 21@ 8pm, Friday, Nov. 22@ 8pm, and Saturday, Nov. 23@ 2pm & 8pm).
Tickets to all shows for the general public are $15.00 and are available through the box office at 561-672-2066.
All shows are performed in the West Boca Performing Arts Theater located at West Boca High School, located 3+ miles west of 441 on Glades Road in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector