BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has obtained the preliminary accident report filed following the critical crash that shut down Glades Road in the area of Judge Winikoff Road last Friday afternoon.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office:
A 2013 BMW driven by 33 year old Annie Farro of Island Lakes Lane in Boca exited the Island Lakes community and right into the path of Jayson Acevedo, 18, who was driving his 2004 Suzuki motorcycle westbound on Glades Road.
Acevedo struck the driver's door of Farro's car and flew off his bike — landing on the street. He was rushed to Delray Medical Center's trauma unit with serious bodily injury.
Annie Farro and passengers Franchesco Farro and Leandra Farro were transported to West Boca Medical Center.
It is unclear why Farro entered Glades Road as Acevedo approached.
No charges have been filed at this point but the investigation is being handled by the Sheriff Office's “Vehicle Homicide Invesitgation” unit.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake