BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you look up “irony” in the dictionary, don't be surpised if the name “Christine Bradford” of West Palm Beach appears. Her LinkedIn profile says she's a health and wellness professional.
Boca Raton Police say she was carrying Adderall without a prescription. They found a pill in her purse which was searched after cops stopped her car and encountered “the plain smell of marijuana coming from the vehicle.”
Bradford, 38, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail for possession of a controlled substance without a prescription. She posted $1500 bond. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton