BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The stakes were high for Bradenton resident Thomas Gillispie, but you can now put a fork in him. He's done. The 55-year-old allegeldy stole a steak from Publix at 4141 North Federal Highway, put it in a Publix bag, then attempted to return it to customer service.
But the customer service clerk at Publix knew immediately that Gillispie was cooking up an evil scheme.
Cutting right through the fat, Boca Raton police responded to the scene and arrested Gillispie at a nearby Walgreens where Publix management kept him under surveillance.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on his own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF