BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 57-year-old Susan Jones Kirkpatrick of Coral Springs is out on bond today following her arrest for DUI by Boca Raton Police.
Kirkpatrick, according to a police update, was arrested in the 900 block of East Palmetto Park Road when investigators believed her vehicle to be “suspicious.”
Kirkpatrick refused to provide breath samples. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on one count of DUI and was later released on her own recognizance. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud