BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Our friends at Journey Church of Boca remind us that they are preparing for three major — and free — candlelight services Tuesday to welcome in Christmas.
The Christmas Eve services are set or 3pm, 4:30p and 6p. They are identical, each run 59 minutes, and feature music and a modern approach to the holiday. There will — of course — be Christmas Carols and what Journey calls “practical teaching.”
Thousands turned out last year to take part in what is becoming an annual Boca event. Dress is casual.
The Journey is a new church in Boca Raton, featuring services each Sunday with casual dress, rockin’ music and practical teaching.
Journey is also partnering with Boca Helping Hands which provides food and emergency assistance to those in need to hold a Canned Soup Drive at all three services. Admission to the service is free, but all who attend are encouraged to bring cans of soup to benefit those in need this Christmas season.
The services are set for Mizner Amphitheater. Visit BocaChristmas.Com to learn more.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days