BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — City of Boca Raton residents are being encouraged to recycle their Christmas Trees.
Starting today (December 26th) through January 18th, residents may drop off their trees at 751 Banyan Trail which is adjacent to the “Mizner Bark” dog park.
Trees must be completely clean — so pack up those ornaments for another year.
The trees will be mulchified and spread throughout Boca as a memory of the 2013 Christmas Season.
If you'd rather just leave your tree outside — that's okay, too. City officials say trees will be collected on your regular vegitation pickup day — just leave the tree on the swale in front of your home.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges