BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — City of Boca Raton residents are being encouraged to recycle their Christmas Trees.
Starting today (December 26th) through January 18th, residents may drop off their trees at 751 Banyan Trail which is adjacent to the “Mizner Bark” dog park.
Trees must be completely clean — so pack up those ornaments for another year.
The trees will be mulchified and spread throughout Boca as a memory of the 2013 Christmas Season.
If you'd rather just leave your tree outside — that's okay, too. City officials say trees will be collected on your regular vegitation pickup day — just leave the tree on the swale in front of your home.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive