BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — City of Boca Raton residents are being encouraged to recycle their Christmas Trees.
Starting today (December 26th) through January 18th, residents may drop off their trees at 751 Banyan Trail which is adjacent to the “Mizner Bark” dog park.
Trees must be completely clean — so pack up those ornaments for another year.
The trees will be mulchified and spread throughout Boca as a memory of the 2013 Christmas Season.
If you'd rather just leave your tree outside — that's okay, too. City officials say trees will be collected on your regular vegitation pickup day — just leave the tree on the swale in front of your home.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges