DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A “sexual predator” is calling Delray Beach home. The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office this morning transmitted the following alert concerning David Rincon.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is advising the public about a declared Sexual Predator, David Rincon, Date of Birth: 8/22/67, who is now residing at 2113 NE 3rd Ave, Delray Beach FL. Detective Wood of the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office verified this address.
On January 27, 2005, Circuit Court Judge of Palm Beach County, Florida declared David Rincon to be a Sexual Predator pursuant to Florida Statue 775.21(4).
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is in the process of notifying all licensed day care centers located within one-mile radius of Rincon’s residence.
The following is a description of David Rincon:
WEIGHT: 187 lbs
RESIDENCE: 2113 NE 3rd Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School