DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A “sexual predator” is calling Delray Beach home. The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office this morning transmitted the following alert concerning David Rincon.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is advising the public about a declared Sexual Predator, David Rincon, Date of Birth: 8/22/67, who is now residing at 2113 NE 3rd Ave, Delray Beach FL. Detective Wood of the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office verified this address.
On January 27, 2005, Circuit Court Judge of Palm Beach County, Florida declared David Rincon to be a Sexual Predator pursuant to Florida Statue 775.21(4).
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is in the process of notifying all licensed day care centers located within one-mile radius of Rincon’s residence.
The following is a description of David Rincon:
WEIGHT: 187 lbs
RESIDENCE: 2113 NE 3rd Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach