DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A “sexual predator” is calling Delray Beach home. The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office this morning transmitted the following alert concerning David Rincon.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is advising the public about a declared Sexual Predator, David Rincon, Date of Birth: 8/22/67, who is now residing at 2113 NE 3rd Ave, Delray Beach FL. Detective Wood of the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office verified this address.
On January 27, 2005, Circuit Court Judge of Palm Beach County, Florida declared David Rincon to be a Sexual Predator pursuant to Florida Statue 775.21(4).
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is in the process of notifying all licensed day care centers located within one-mile radius of Rincon’s residence.
The following is a description of David Rincon:
WEIGHT: 187 lbs
RESIDENCE: 2113 NE 3rd Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road
- FLORIDA COVID POSITIVITY SOARS: Highest In Weeks, Infection Cases Pass 760,000