BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An unidentified man was rushed to Delray Medical Center's Trauma Unit tonight after his arm was caught in a packing machine at Thomas Produce — located at 441 and Clint Moore Road.
According to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 814pm PBCFR crews responded to reports of a person with a limb struck in a packing machine at the Thomas Produce Plant on the 9000 block of Clintmore Rd in Boca. First arriving crews discovered a person with a limb stuck in a packing machine.
The person was quickly removed from the machine with the assistance of plant personnel. After evaluation by paramedics the patient, an adult male, is being transported to Delray for treatment of his injuries.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps