BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An unidentified man was rushed to Delray Medical Center's Trauma Unit tonight after his arm was caught in a packing machine at Thomas Produce — located at 441 and Clint Moore Road.
According to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 814pm PBCFR crews responded to reports of a person with a limb struck in a packing machine at the Thomas Produce Plant on the 9000 block of Clintmore Rd in Boca. First arriving crews discovered a person with a limb stuck in a packing machine.
The person was quickly removed from the machine with the assistance of plant personnel. After evaluation by paramedics the patient, an adult male, is being transported to Delray for treatment of his injuries.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks