BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An unidentified man was rushed to Delray Medical Center's Trauma Unit tonight after his arm was caught in a packing machine at Thomas Produce — located at 441 and Clint Moore Road.
According to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 814pm PBCFR crews responded to reports of a person with a limb struck in a packing machine at the Thomas Produce Plant on the 9000 block of Clintmore Rd in Boca. First arriving crews discovered a person with a limb stuck in a packing machine.
The person was quickly removed from the machine with the assistance of plant personnel. After evaluation by paramedics the patient, an adult male, is being transported to Delray for treatment of his injuries.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”