BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An unidentified man was rushed to Delray Medical Center's Trauma Unit tonight after his arm was caught in a packing machine at Thomas Produce — located at 441 and Clint Moore Road.
According to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 814pm PBCFR crews responded to reports of a person with a limb struck in a packing machine at the Thomas Produce Plant on the 9000 block of Clintmore Rd in Boca. First arriving crews discovered a person with a limb stuck in a packing machine.
The person was quickly removed from the machine with the assistance of plant personnel. After evaluation by paramedics the patient, an adult male, is being transported to Delray for treatment of his injuries.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…