BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A respected law firm that recently expanded in Boca Raton is being thanked for its help of Boca’s Helping Hands.
The law firm of Brinkley Morgan recently celebrated the grand opening of its new Boca Raton office with a food drive benefitting Boca Helping Hands, a community-based charity that provides food and emergency assistance and job mentoring services to meet basic human needs.
Attorneys and staff at the firm’s Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton offices collected nearly 1,000 pounds of food that will be distributed to clients in need at the Boca Helping Hands’ Food Center. The firm’s donation included canned fruits and vegetables, pasta, beans, rice, soup, cereal, canned and boxed milk, and other non-perishable foods.“Boca Helping Hands is a hard-working organization that offers valuable resources, programming and services to Boca Raton’s must vulnerable residents,” said Brinkley Morgan Managing Partner Philip Morgan. “When we opened our new office at One Boca Place, it seemed like a natural fit to celebrate the occasion by helping an organization that helps so many in our community.
“Boca Helping Hands Executive Director James Gavrilos said, “Thanks to businesses like Brinkley Morgan, we are able to serve people who otherwise might not have anywhere to turn. We thank all the attorneys and staff in the firm’s Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale offices who helped make this food drive such a success.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON