BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are looking for a cheap way to say “I do” — and likely have your marriage license processed with lightning speed — consider signing up to be one of 40 lucky couples to be married for free by Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts Sharon Bock.
From the Clerk's Office:
Clerk Sharon Bock, the National Croquet Center and local community partners will give 40 couples a Valentine’s Day wedding to remember – for free.
Registration opens today for the fourth annual group wedding ceremony, which is set for 11 a.m. Friday, February 14, at the National Croquet Center in West Palm Beach. Clerk Bock will preside over the ceremony, and the Croquet Center is once again donating its facility.
“In the last three years, I’ve married nearly 100 happy couples on Valentine’s Day,” Clerk Bock said. “Helping these couples to start a new life together is one of the best parts of being Clerk & Comptroller in Palm Beach County.”
The Croquet Center has enlisted other businesses to donate their services for the wedding. No taxpayer money is spent on the ceremony.
“It’s so nice to be able to give back to the community like this every year,” said Sandy Coto, director of events at the National Croquet Center. “The couples are always so excited, so we’re thrilled to partner with Clerk Bock to be a part of this day.”
This year, the following businesses will volunteer their services to the Valentine’s Day Wedding:
· Creations by Blanca: Flowers and boutonnieres for couples
· Desiree Dawn Events: Wedding day event coordination
· Kim Fontaine Photography: Wedding photography and a free digital download for couples
· Mix It Up DJ: DJ services at the event
· Palm Beach Parking and Valet Service: Traffic and parking assistance
· Regency Party Rental: Wedding-day décor
· SandyJames Fine Foods: Champagne toast for couples, cupcakes and staffing at the event
Couples can register for the 2014 wedding by calling the Clerk’s office at (561) 355-2468 during business hours or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration for the ceremony will continue through February 11, or until all 40 spaces are filled.
More information about the Valentine’s Day wedding is available at http://www.mypalmbeachclerk.com/valentinesday.
All couples taking part in the Valentine’s Day wedding must present a valid marriage license at the ceremony. More information about license requirements and fees is available on the Marriage Licenses & Ceremonies section of the Clerk’s website, http://www.mypalmbeachclerk.com.
For more information about the Clerk’s office, please visit http://www.mypalmbeachclerk.com or call (561) 355-2996.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…