BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Flooding throughout Palm Beach County has led to the early morning decision to close all public schools today.
From Palm Beach County Schools:
All Palm Beach County schools and District offices are closed on Friday, January 10, 2014 due to heavy floods throughout the county. We encourage students, teachers, staff members and families to monitor the media outlets, District website and social media outlets for any updates.
Boca Raton Police report that no roads in the City of Boca Raton are flooded or closed. Most of the significant weather impacted Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, and locations to our north.
Have closures to report or flooding photos to share? Email us at news(at)bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days