BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Cooler days and chillier nights continue through at least midweek, according to the latest forecast from the National Weather Service. Overnight lows will hover in the 40s and 50s.
Here’s the official forecast:
Today Sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Light west wind.
M.L.King Day Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Light west wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind around 10 mph.
Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday