BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Cooler days and chillier nights continue through at least midweek, according to the latest forecast from the National Weather Service. Overnight lows will hover in the 40s and 50s.
Here’s the official forecast:
Today Sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Light west wind.
M.L.King Day Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Light west wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind around 10 mph.
Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.