BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Cooler days and chillier nights continue through at least midweek, according to the latest forecast from the National Weather Service. Overnight lows will hover in the 40s and 50s.
Here’s the official forecast:
Today Sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Light west wind.
M.L.King Day Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Light west wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind around 10 mph.
Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles