BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Cooler days and chillier nights continue through at least midweek, according to the latest forecast from the National Weather Service. Overnight lows will hover in the 40s and 50s.
Here’s the official forecast:
Today Sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Light west wind.
M.L.King Day Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Light west wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind around 10 mph.
Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender