BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sinai Residences of Boca Raton and the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County celebrated the groundbreaking of South Florida’s newest planned Life Care Community, a $250 million development. Nearly 400 were in attendance to officially mark the start of construction on the Sinai Residences project, which is scheduled to open in early 2015 and has been underway since 2007. Jewish Federation board members and senior staff, the Sinai Residences development team, South Florida dignitaries, numerous Boca Raton rabbinical leaders, and 200 future residents attended the event.
Sinai Residences of Boca Raton will be located on the north side of the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County campus in Boca Raton, Florida. It features 237 luxury units – of which 70 percent are already reserved and will fill nearly half of a 50 acre parcel that has been vacant on the Federation’s West Boca campus since it first officially opened in 1991. Learn more by visiting http://www.sinairesidences.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge