BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don't toot our horn as much as local TV stations, but from time to time, we do like to show just how important this website has become to South Palm Beach County.
Quantcast, which ranks websites based on readership, now lists BocaNewsNow.com as one of the top 40,000 websites in the United States as of rankings on January 29th. While “we're in the top 40,000” may seem like a punchline, it's a big deal in the web world when you consider this is a LOCAL website. There are millions and millions of sites in Quantcast's database.
Patch.com, AOL's attempt at a network of local websites arguably failed. We are strong, getting stronger and unquestionably the top ranked Boca-based local news website.
BocaNewsNow.com is a very small operation, but our reporting gets noticed. In just over two years, we've filed “freedom of information act” requests that have forced local agencies to reveal information that was unreported. We've questioned authority — questioning arrests and revealing information that may have led prosecutors not to prosecute certain cases.
Conversely, we've also reported on the human side of our local law enforcement — showing that cops aren't just here to issue speeding tickets.
We fight on behalf of Boca consumers. We report what's happening in and around schools. And our advertisers tell us constantly that we're hitting their customers — providing a solid way to reach Boca and South Palm Beach County, without having to pay to reach readers in other parts of Florida who will never spend money in this area.
Thanks for proving that Boca happens at BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat