BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Local10, WPLG-TV Miami, is again spamming lawyers in Boca Raton.
And lawyers in Boca Raton are again sending the emails our way.
This is at least the third time in the past year that area attorneys have reached out to us with copies of the bizarre marketing message that makes Local10 look desperate.
If you read the fine print, you’ll see it’s actually a solicitation for “TheLaw.TV,” a website run in part by Post Newsweek which owns WPLG-TV. By the numbers, TheLaw.TV, with all the resources of Post Newsweek, is ranked 975,628 by web ranker Quantcast. BocaNewsNow.com, with all the resources of an iMac, an iPad and intelligent manpower, is ranked 31,684.
To put it another way: TheLaw.TV is a very low ranked website with a national presence. BocaNewsNow.com is a high ranked website that just focuses on Boca.
Want to run a video ad on BocaNewsNow.com that will actually be seen? Just shoot us an email at news(at)bocanewsnow.com. And don’t worry, we won’t spam you.
We’ll leave that to Local10.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List