BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Local10, WPLG-TV Miami, is again spamming lawyers in Boca Raton.
And lawyers in Boca Raton are again sending the emails our way.
This is at least the third time in the past year that area attorneys have reached out to us with copies of the bizarre marketing message that makes Local10 look desperate.
If you read the fine print, you’ll see it’s actually a solicitation for “TheLaw.TV,” a website run in part by Post Newsweek which owns WPLG-TV. By the numbers, TheLaw.TV, with all the resources of Post Newsweek, is ranked 975,628 by web ranker Quantcast. BocaNewsNow.com, with all the resources of an iMac, an iPad and intelligent manpower, is ranked 31,684.
To put it another way: TheLaw.TV is a very low ranked website with a national presence. BocaNewsNow.com is a high ranked website that just focuses on Boca.
Want to run a video ad on BocaNewsNow.com that will actually be seen? Just shoot us an email at news(at)bocanewsnow.com. And don’t worry, we won’t spam you.
We’ll leave that to Local10.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot