BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Local10, WPLG-TV Miami, is again spamming lawyers in Boca Raton.
And lawyers in Boca Raton are again sending the emails our way.
This is at least the third time in the past year that area attorneys have reached out to us with copies of the bizarre marketing message that makes Local10 look desperate.
If you read the fine print, you’ll see it’s actually a solicitation for “TheLaw.TV,” a website run in part by Post Newsweek which owns WPLG-TV. By the numbers, TheLaw.TV, with all the resources of Post Newsweek, is ranked 975,628 by web ranker Quantcast. BocaNewsNow.com, with all the resources of an iMac, an iPad and intelligent manpower, is ranked 31,684.
To put it another way: TheLaw.TV is a very low ranked website with a national presence. BocaNewsNow.com is a high ranked website that just focuses on Boca.
Want to run a video ad on BocaNewsNow.com that will actually be seen? Just shoot us an email at news(at)bocanewsnow.com. And don’t worry, we won’t spam you.
We’ll leave that to Local10.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges