BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jesse Coursey, the 31-year-old “Boca DJ” accused of molesting a 15 year old girl — and detectives allege using lines like “I can make you feel so good” before performing oral sex on the teen — is expected back in court on Valentine’s day for a status hearing. It will be the latest court appearance for the former employee of “Jewel’s Dance Studio.”
Coursey was released from the Palm Beach County Jail and is currently under modified house arrest, with a judge ordering him to obey the following rules:
DFT ALLOWED TO LEAVE HIS RESIDENCE FOR PURPOSE OF OBTAINING EMPLOYMENT/ACTUAL EMPLOYMENT, PROVIDE SCHEDULE TO PBSO IHA AND PROOF OF ATTEMPTS TO GAIN EMPLOYMENT, REFRAINS FROM ANY INTENTIONAL CONTACT W/MINOR CHILDREN, NOT TO APPLY OR WORK AT ANY ESTABLISHMENT SPECIFICALLY CATERING TO MINOR CHILDREN, DFT ALLOWED ACCESS TO INTERNET, COMPUTERS, SMARTPHONES, SOCIAL MEDIA SO LONG AS HE MAINTAINS NO DIRECT OR INDIRECT CONTACT W/ THE ALLEGED VICTIM OR ANY WITNESSES IN THIS CASE, DFT IS NOT TO BE EMPLOYED BY (redacted).
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake