BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jesse Coursey, the 31-year-old “Boca DJ” accused of molesting a 15 year old girl — and detectives allege using lines like “I can make you feel so good” before performing oral sex on the teen — is expected back in court on Valentine’s day for a status hearing. It will be the latest court appearance for the former employee of “Jewel’s Dance Studio.”
Coursey was released from the Palm Beach County Jail and is currently under modified house arrest, with a judge ordering him to obey the following rules:
DFT ALLOWED TO LEAVE HIS RESIDENCE FOR PURPOSE OF OBTAINING EMPLOYMENT/ACTUAL EMPLOYMENT, PROVIDE SCHEDULE TO PBSO IHA AND PROOF OF ATTEMPTS TO GAIN EMPLOYMENT, REFRAINS FROM ANY INTENTIONAL CONTACT W/MINOR CHILDREN, NOT TO APPLY OR WORK AT ANY ESTABLISHMENT SPECIFICALLY CATERING TO MINOR CHILDREN, DFT ALLOWED ACCESS TO INTERNET, COMPUTERS, SMARTPHONES, SOCIAL MEDIA SO LONG AS HE MAINTAINS NO DIRECT OR INDIRECT CONTACT W/ THE ALLEGED VICTIM OR ANY WITNESSES IN THIS CASE, DFT IS NOT TO BE EMPLOYED BY (redacted).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?