BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jesse Coursey, the 31-year-old “Boca DJ” accused of molesting a 15 year old girl — and detectives allege using lines like “I can make you feel so good” before performing oral sex on the teen — is expected back in court on Valentine’s day for a status hearing. It will be the latest court appearance for the former employee of “Jewel’s Dance Studio.”
Coursey was released from the Palm Beach County Jail and is currently under modified house arrest, with a judge ordering him to obey the following rules:
DFT ALLOWED TO LEAVE HIS RESIDENCE FOR PURPOSE OF OBTAINING EMPLOYMENT/ACTUAL EMPLOYMENT, PROVIDE SCHEDULE TO PBSO IHA AND PROOF OF ATTEMPTS TO GAIN EMPLOYMENT, REFRAINS FROM ANY INTENTIONAL CONTACT W/MINOR CHILDREN, NOT TO APPLY OR WORK AT ANY ESTABLISHMENT SPECIFICALLY CATERING TO MINOR CHILDREN, DFT ALLOWED ACCESS TO INTERNET, COMPUTERS, SMARTPHONES, SOCIAL MEDIA SO LONG AS HE MAINTAINS NO DIRECT OR INDIRECT CONTACT W/ THE ALLEGED VICTIM OR ANY WITNESSES IN THIS CASE, DFT IS NOT TO BE EMPLOYED BY (redacted).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday