BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Zachary Gross — an FAU Communications student — may soon be practicing the art of “crisis communication” as he tries to explain his arrest Wednesday for cocaine.
The 20-year-old Boca Raton resident reveals on his LinkedIN page that he is an intern at an area communications firm that specializes in media relations and crisis communication. Gross was also charged with liquor possession by someone under the age of 21.
Gross was arrested during a traffic stop by the Boca Raton Police Department and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:49pm. He was released at 4:08 this morning on $3,000 bond. Gross had his driving privilege suspended by the State — briefly — last year after failing to pay a traffic ticket. It was reinstated but then suspended again in January, according to court records, after Gross failed to pay the fine from a seatbelt violation.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation