BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Zachary Gross — an FAU Communications student — may soon be practicing the art of “crisis communication” as he tries to explain his arrest Wednesday for cocaine.
The 20-year-old Boca Raton resident reveals on his LinkedIN page that he is an intern at an area communications firm that specializes in media relations and crisis communication. Gross was also charged with liquor possession by someone under the age of 21.
Gross was arrested during a traffic stop by the Boca Raton Police Department and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:49pm. He was released at 4:08 this morning on $3,000 bond. Gross had his driving privilege suspended by the State — briefly — last year after failing to pay a traffic ticket. It was reinstated but then suspended again in January, according to court records, after Gross failed to pay the fine from a seatbelt violation.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today