BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Zachary Gross — an FAU Communications student — may soon be practicing the art of “crisis communication” as he tries to explain his arrest Wednesday for cocaine.
The 20-year-old Boca Raton resident reveals on his LinkedIN page that he is an intern at an area communications firm that specializes in media relations and crisis communication. Gross was also charged with liquor possession by someone under the age of 21.
Gross was arrested during a traffic stop by the Boca Raton Police Department and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:49pm. He was released at 4:08 this morning on $3,000 bond. Gross had his driving privilege suspended by the State — briefly — last year after failing to pay a traffic ticket. It was reinstated but then suspended again in January, according to court records, after Gross failed to pay the fine from a seatbelt violation.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks