BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don't mean to be mean, but this is what gorgeous looks like. Highs in the mid-70s, lows in the mid-50s, and beautiful days to spend outside with your kids at the playground. In fact, the photo above is at one of the beautiful playgrounds in Boca Raton.
If you live in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, or one of the 49 states with snow on the ground, know that we're all thinking about you in Boca Raton. As the breeze blows, Jimmy Buffet music plays, and burgers sizzle on the grille. But that's just a typical day here in paradise.
Remember: shoveling snow can be dangerous. Go slowly and don't over do it.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT