BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don't mean to be mean, but this is what gorgeous looks like. Highs in the mid-70s, lows in the mid-50s, and beautiful days to spend outside with your kids at the playground. In fact, the photo above is at one of the beautiful playgrounds in Boca Raton.
If you live in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, or one of the 49 states with snow on the ground, know that we're all thinking about you in Boca Raton. As the breeze blows, Jimmy Buffet music plays, and burgers sizzle on the grille. But that's just a typical day here in paradise.
Remember: shoveling snow can be dangerous. Go slowly and don't over do it.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly