BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don't mean to be mean, but this is what gorgeous looks like. Highs in the mid-70s, lows in the mid-50s, and beautiful days to spend outside with your kids at the playground. In fact, the photo above is at one of the beautiful playgrounds in Boca Raton.
If you live in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, or one of the 49 states with snow on the ground, know that we're all thinking about you in Boca Raton. As the breeze blows, Jimmy Buffet music plays, and burgers sizzle on the grille. But that's just a typical day here in paradise.
Remember: shoveling snow can be dangerous. Go slowly and don't over do it.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch