BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kevin Lee Campbell — whose address at 3601 North Military Trail is identical to Lynn University’s address — is in trouble. The 20 year old stands charged by Boca Raton Police with selling marijuana within 1000 feet of a college, and three counts of possessing drug equipment.
Campbell — who spent the better part of Tuesday in the Palm Beach County Jail — was eventually released on his own recognizance. He has no criminal history in Palm Beach County, according to public records.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested