BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Think the urn that contains your great grandmother’s ashes is worth a pretty penny? Think the silver dollar you bought from an infomercial is truly worth more than the shipping and handling fee you paid? Find out Saturday at Florida Atlantic University when Sotheby’s holds “Appraisal Day!”
Florida Atlantic University’s Dorothy F. Schmidt College of Arts and Letters will host “On the Road: Sotheby’s Appraisal Day at FAU” on Saturday, March 1, from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the Live Oak Pavilion, FAU Student Union, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton campus.
International art experts from Sotheby’s New York, Kodner Galleries in Dania Beach; and Rico Baca of Palm Beach Modern Auctions in West Palm Beach will be on hand to appraise furniture, jewelry, art and many other items. The event is free and open to the public.
To get to the Live Oak Pavilion, enter the FAU campus from the West University Drive entrance. Continue to Volusia Street and take a right. Ample parking is available in the garage on the left. The Live Oak is the first building on the right.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full