BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Think the urn that contains your great grandmother’s ashes is worth a pretty penny? Think the silver dollar you bought from an infomercial is truly worth more than the shipping and handling fee you paid? Find out Saturday at Florida Atlantic University when Sotheby’s holds “Appraisal Day!”
Florida Atlantic University’s Dorothy F. Schmidt College of Arts and Letters will host “On the Road: Sotheby’s Appraisal Day at FAU” on Saturday, March 1, from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the Live Oak Pavilion, FAU Student Union, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton campus.
International art experts from Sotheby’s New York, Kodner Galleries in Dania Beach; and Rico Baca of Palm Beach Modern Auctions in West Palm Beach will be on hand to appraise furniture, jewelry, art and many other items. The event is free and open to the public.
To get to the Live Oak Pavilion, enter the FAU campus from the West University Drive entrance. Continue to Volusia Street and take a right. Ample parking is available in the garage on the left. The Live Oak is the first building on the right.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days