BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton survived the tornado watch yesterday and is now enjoying gorgeous South Florida weather. It’s going to remain gorgeous throughout the weekend.
The National Weather Service is calling for a minimal chance of showers early this afternoon, but most likely this will be a sunny day with a high of 79 — a refreshing breeze will blow from the west at 16 to 21 mph.
Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 53. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
Saturday, sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind around 8 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Saturday night, mostly clear, with a low around 60. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Sunday, sunny, with a high near 80. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form