BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton survived the tornado watch yesterday and is now enjoying gorgeous South Florida weather. It’s going to remain gorgeous throughout the weekend.
The National Weather Service is calling for a minimal chance of showers early this afternoon, but most likely this will be a sunny day with a high of 79 — a refreshing breeze will blow from the west at 16 to 21 mph.
Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 53. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
Saturday, sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind around 8 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Saturday night, mostly clear, with a low around 60. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Sunday, sunny, with a high near 80. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton