BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton survived the tornado watch yesterday and is now enjoying gorgeous South Florida weather. It’s going to remain gorgeous throughout the weekend.
The National Weather Service is calling for a minimal chance of showers early this afternoon, but most likely this will be a sunny day with a high of 79 — a refreshing breeze will blow from the west at 16 to 21 mph.
Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 53. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
Saturday, sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind around 8 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Saturday night, mostly clear, with a low around 60. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Sunday, sunny, with a high near 80. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.