BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Faulk Center for Counseling, formerly the Center for Group Counseling, has been providing free and low-cost mental health services since 1973 to people of all ages. The Faulk Center provides psychological and mental health counseling to everyone from children to the elderly, including individual, couples and families plus support groups for specific concerns including caregivers, divorce and separation, men’s, women’s and senior’s issues
Senior Challenges Group – Tuesdays 2:00 – 3:30 P.M.
Widows & Widowers “Moving Forward” – Wednesdays 1:00 – 2:30 P.M.
Divorced & Separated Group – Wednesdays 6:00 – 7:30
Men’s Issues Group – Monday 6:30 – 8:00 P.M.
Women’s Issues Group – Tuesday 10:00 – 11:30 A.M. and 7:00–8:30 P.M.
Group is $5 per session. Call the Faulk Center (561) 483-5300 or visit our website at http://www.faulkcenterforcounseling.org for more information.
Faulk Center for Counseling – 22455 Boca Rio Road – Boca Raton, Florida 33433 – 561.583.5300
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch