BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Faulk Center for Counseling, formerly the Center for Group Counseling, has been providing free and low-cost mental health services since 1973 to people of all ages. The Faulk Center provides psychological and mental health counseling to everyone from children to the elderly, including individual, couples and families plus support groups for specific concerns including caregivers, divorce and separation, men’s, women’s and senior’s issues
Senior Challenges Group – Tuesdays 2:00 – 3:30 P.M.
Widows & Widowers “Moving Forward” – Wednesdays 1:00 – 2:30 P.M.
Divorced & Separated Group – Wednesdays 6:00 – 7:30
Men’s Issues Group – Monday 6:30 – 8:00 P.M.
Women’s Issues Group – Tuesday 10:00 – 11:30 A.M. and 7:00–8:30 P.M.
Group is $5 per session. Call the Faulk Center (561) 483-5300 or visit our website at http://www.faulkcenterforcounseling.org for more information.
Faulk Center for Counseling – 22455 Boca Rio Road – Boca Raton, Florida 33433 – 561.583.5300
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form