WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office wasted no time in cuffing and stuffing Tilus Lebrun. The 42-year-old Pompano Beach resident allegedly told a deputy arriving to the stabbing scene of Jimmy The Greek Taverna at 8221 Glades Road that he did it.
From the affidavit of probable cause:
“Tlius Lebrun asked Deputy Smilien if was Haitian. After telling him he was, Tlus Lebrun spontaneously uttered to him in Creole, “I killed him because he took my photograph on March 2nd and posted it on the internet.”
Lebrun allegedly attacked co-worker Dimitrios Karaloukas “three time on the left side of his torso and once in the back.” He died a short time later.
Read the incredible arrest report here.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed