WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office wasted no time in cuffing and stuffing Tilus Lebrun. The 42-year-old Pompano Beach resident allegedly told a deputy arriving to the stabbing scene of Jimmy The Greek Taverna at 8221 Glades Road that he did it.
From the affidavit of probable cause:
“Tlius Lebrun asked Deputy Smilien if was Haitian. After telling him he was, Tlus Lebrun spontaneously uttered to him in Creole, “I killed him because he took my photograph on March 2nd and posted it on the internet.”
Lebrun allegedly attacked co-worker Dimitrios Karaloukas “three time on the left side of his torso and once in the back.” He died a short time later.
Read the incredible arrest report here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School