WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office wasted no time in cuffing and stuffing Tilus Lebrun. The 42-year-old Pompano Beach resident allegedly told a deputy arriving to the stabbing scene of Jimmy The Greek Taverna at 8221 Glades Road that he did it.
From the affidavit of probable cause:
“Tlius Lebrun asked Deputy Smilien if was Haitian. After telling him he was, Tlus Lebrun spontaneously uttered to him in Creole, “I killed him because he took my photograph on March 2nd and posted it on the internet.”
Lebrun allegedly attacked co-worker Dimitrios Karaloukas “three time on the left side of his torso and once in the back.” He died a short time later.
Read the incredible arrest report here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside