WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office wasted no time in cuffing and stuffing Tilus Lebrun. The 42-year-old Pompano Beach resident allegedly told a deputy arriving to the stabbing scene of Jimmy The Greek Taverna at 8221 Glades Road that he did it.
From the affidavit of probable cause:
“Tlius Lebrun asked Deputy Smilien if was Haitian. After telling him he was, Tlus Lebrun spontaneously uttered to him in Creole, “I killed him because he took my photograph on March 2nd and posted it on the internet.”
Lebrun allegedly attacked co-worker Dimitrios Karaloukas “three time on the left side of his torso and once in the back.” He died a short time later.
Read the incredible arrest report here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery