BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Atlantic University will host the “Making Waves Gala” on Saturday, March 29 at 6:30 p.m. in the Martin F. and Jane Greenberg Foundation Tower of FAU Stadium, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton campus. Proceeds will provide scholarships and support for veterans and first generation students. FAU has secured 15 sponsors at the $10,000 level or above for the gala, including corporations, local businesses and friends of FAU.
“On behalf of the host committee, I would like to thank our major benefactors for their generous support of the Making Waves Gala,” said Joanne Davis, FAU interim vice president of community engagement and executive director of the FAU Foundation. “Their sponsorships are vital to the success of this event, which will help us provide much-needed financial assistance to deserving veteran and first generation students.”
Commander in Chief ($100,000+) sponsors are Marilyn and Jay Weinberg and Marianne Lerner.
Admiral ($50,000+) sponsors are Sally and Aubrey Strul.
Colonel ($25,000+) sponsors are FAU Lifelong Learning Society, Boca Raton.
Lieutenant ($15,000+) sponsors are Shirlee Jacobs and JWR Construction Services, Inc./Gallo Herbert Architects.
Warrant Officer ($10,000+) sponsors are ADT Security Services; BB&T; Chartwells; Designs by Sean; Dirt Pros of Fort Lauderdale; Florida Power & Light; Patricia and Mark Gordon; JM Family Enterprises; and SFL Productions.
Highlights of the Making Waves Gala include gourmet dining, open bar, live and silent auctions, a “halftime” extravaganza, live music and entertainment spread throughout multiple levels of FAU Stadium. Tickets are available for $150 per person.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation