BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Bad move by 17-year-old Alec Hammers of the 1200 block of West Palmetto Park Road. The “delinquent adult felon,” as he is described by court documents, was busted by PBSO with either a gun or ammunition. Both are highly illegal for a “delinquent adult felon” and landed him in the slammer for several hours.
He was ultimately released from the Palm Beach County Jail on $5000 bond, but may not be so lucky when it's Hammer's time back in court. We are awaiting an update concerning what the teenager did initially that landed him with an “adult” offender designation.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police: Man Slams Car Into Pedestrian, Drags Him To Death
- FLORIDA COVID: Big Jump In New Infections, But It’s Not All Bad News
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School