BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Bad move by 17-year-old Alec Hammers of the 1200 block of West Palmetto Park Road. The “delinquent adult felon,” as he is described by court documents, was busted by PBSO with either a gun or ammunition. Both are highly illegal for a “delinquent adult felon” and landed him in the slammer for several hours.
He was ultimately released from the Palm Beach County Jail on $5000 bond, but may not be so lucky when it's Hammer's time back in court. We are awaiting an update concerning what the teenager did initially that landed him with an “adult” offender designation.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police
- Alabama Company Buys Boca Raton Assisted Living Facility
- RIGHT NOW: CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine In South Florida, Sign Up
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County