BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If Chipotle is on your regular eating list, eat at (or take out from) the Chipotle at Butts Road and Glades Road Friday night and help the family of a Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office Deputy at the same time. From 5 to 9pm, half of all money spent at Chipotle will go to the family of Deputy Chris Mamone. Mamone’s wife was recently diagnosed with cancer. According to PBSO, she is currently receiving eight weeks of chemotherapy and radiation at M.D. Anderson in Houston, Texas. During this time, she is not able to work. Additionally, they have to provide their own housing, food, and other necessities in Texas, as this procedure is done as an outpatient. They also have three children here, that are being cared for by extended family.
Here’s the deal: for funds to be earmarked for Mamone, you must show the flyer (shown above) at checkout. Just load it onto your phone — that’s good enough. Half of all the money collected between 5 and 9p will go to the Mamone family.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays