BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If Chipotle is on your regular eating list, eat at (or take out from) the Chipotle at Butts Road and Glades Road Friday night and help the family of a Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office Deputy at the same time. From 5 to 9pm, half of all money spent at Chipotle will go to the family of Deputy Chris Mamone. Mamone’s wife was recently diagnosed with cancer. According to PBSO, she is currently receiving eight weeks of chemotherapy and radiation at M.D. Anderson in Houston, Texas. During this time, she is not able to work. Additionally, they have to provide their own housing, food, and other necessities in Texas, as this procedure is done as an outpatient. They also have three children here, that are being cared for by extended family.
Here’s the deal: for funds to be earmarked for Mamone, you must show the flyer (shown above) at checkout. Just load it onto your phone — that’s good enough. Half of all the money collected between 5 and 9p will go to the Mamone family.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools