BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) —The Veterans Coalition of South Florida will present their annual
Memorial Day Program beginning at 9:30 a.m. on Monday, May 26 at Veteran’s Park, west of Boca Raton.
This event honors veterans of our armed services and will feature a procession of colors, guest speakers, and patriotic music. The public is invited to attend.
This event is sponsored by Palm Beach County and is coordinated jointly by the Veterans Coalition and Palm Beach County Parks and Recreation/Special Events Section.
Veteran’s Park is located at 9400 W. Palmetto Park Road, between Lyons Road and U.S. Highway 441 in west Boca Raton. For more information about Veteran’s Park and other parks or programs
available through the Palm Beach County Parks and Recreation Department, visit http://www.pbcparks.com.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated