BOCA/DELRAY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If there is any question but that the real estate market is making a huge come back in the area — at least for the right homes — look no further than GL Homes’ mega communities of “The Bridges” and “Seven Bridges.”
BocaNewsNow.com has learned that GL Homes is raising the price of unsold homes in both communities by $8,000 to $10,000 on June 28th.
In an email sent to area Realtors, GL says homes “are selling at such a fast that (we) are ready to raise prices.”
Homes start around $650k and run up the price chart to over $1-Million. “The Bridges” and “Seven Bridges” are located on Lyons Road, north of Clint Moore.
While sales continue in the Bridges, there is an increasing glut of unsold homes in other Boca communities, with some realtors telling clients to expect a sell period of 120 days. Observers blame unrealistic pricing by sellers who believe their homes are worth often hundreds of thousands of dollars more than comparable sales suggest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida