BOCA/DELRAY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If there is any question but that the real estate market is making a huge come back in the area — at least for the right homes — look no further than GL Homes’ mega communities of “The Bridges” and “Seven Bridges.”
BocaNewsNow.com has learned that GL Homes is raising the price of unsold homes in both communities by $8,000 to $10,000 on June 28th.
In an email sent to area Realtors, GL says homes “are selling at such a fast that (we) are ready to raise prices.”
Homes start around $650k and run up the price chart to over $1-Million. “The Bridges” and “Seven Bridges” are located on Lyons Road, north of Clint Moore.
While sales continue in the Bridges, there is an increasing glut of unsold homes in other Boca communities, with some realtors telling clients to expect a sell period of 120 days. Observers blame unrealistic pricing by sellers who believe their homes are worth often hundreds of thousands of dollars more than comparable sales suggest.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID FLORIDA: State Adds Another 7179 Cases In One Day, Positivity Climbs
- REMINDER: No School Friday In Palm Beach County School District
- GETTING SICKER: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Rising
- Child Attacked At School, Palm Beach County School Board Sued
- PROSECUTORS: Killed Palm Beach County Fire Captain Was Drug Dealer
- Boca Raton’s Richard Marcic Charged With Battery On Officer
- COVID PALM BEACH COUNTY: Hospital Count Rising
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach: Temps in 50s Coming
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Systems Appear To Be Moving Away From U.S. Mainland