BOCA/DELRAY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If there is any question but that the real estate market is making a huge come back in the area — at least for the right homes — look no further than GL Homes’ mega communities of “The Bridges” and “Seven Bridges.”
BocaNewsNow.com has learned that GL Homes is raising the price of unsold homes in both communities by $8,000 to $10,000 on June 28th.
In an email sent to area Realtors, GL says homes “are selling at such a fast that (we) are ready to raise prices.”
Homes start around $650k and run up the price chart to over $1-Million. “The Bridges” and “Seven Bridges” are located on Lyons Road, north of Clint Moore.
While sales continue in the Bridges, there is an increasing glut of unsold homes in other Boca communities, with some realtors telling clients to expect a sell period of 120 days. Observers blame unrealistic pricing by sellers who believe their homes are worth often hundreds of thousands of dollars more than comparable sales suggest.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CLOSED: Gas Pipeline Erupts, Detours Near Lake Worth
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID