BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Your outdoor plans are likely headed inside today as the weather we’ve been experiencing throughout the morning is what you can expect all day throughout Boca Raton.
From the National Weather Service:
THUNDERSTORMS: NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED TO
IMPACT INTERIOR SOUTH FLORIDA THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING.
SCATTERED STORMS CAN ALSO IMPACT THE SOUTHEAST COAST METRO AREAS
AS ACTIVITY ACROSS THE ADJACENT ATLANTIC WATERS IN THE MORNING
HOURS TRANSITIONS INLAND. DURING THE AFTERNOON HOURS, STORMS
COULD ALSO IMPACT EAST COAST METRO AREAS DUE TO OUTFLOW BOUNDARIES
AND SEA BREEZE INTERACTIONS FROM ACTIVITY INLAND. ALONG THE
SOUTHWEST FLORIDA COAST, INTERACTION BETWEEN OUTFLOW BOUNDARIES
FROM STORMS INLAND AND SEA BREEZES WILL ALSO RESULT IN SCATTERED
STORMS THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING. MAIN CONCERNS WITH STORMS TODAY
WILL BE FREQUENT TO EXCESSIVE LIGHTNING STRIKES, LOCALLY HEAVY
RAIN, AND GUSTY WINDS.
WIND: STRONGEST STORMS TODAY WILL BE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING WIND GUSTS
OF UP TO 30 TO 40 MPH WITH THE POTENTIAL FOR ONE OR TWO IN EXCESS OF
FLOODING: STORMS ARE EXPECTED TO MOVE SLOWLY TODAY. THEREFORE, A
POTENTIAL IMPACT IS FOR LOCALIZED STREET FLOODING MAINLY ACROSS
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake