PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A rooster that became irate was beheaded by two men who allegedly cooked and ate the bird.
Now the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is crying fowl and asking for help… From Detectives:
On December 25, 2014, at 3:00 pm, witnesses advised deputies that suspects; Desiderio de Jesus Orantes, DOB: 11/26/95 and Jose Herrera, DOB: 3/19/83, began chasing and kicking a pet rooster from barn to barn on the property of Palm Meadows Training Center. The rooster became hysterical and began to jump and fly around in an attempt to get away when Juan Herrera grabbed a pitch fork and stabbed the rooster. Desiderio and Juan they proceeded to cut the head & legs off the rooster and pluck its feathers. It is believed that that they took the rooster back to their dorm to cook it.
Since this incident occurred, both suspects left their housing at Palm Meadows Training Center and have not been seen or heard from since. They are licensed grooms and are most likely working as grooms in another part of the state, possibly the Miami Dade area. There are felony warrants out for both suspects for Felony Animal Cruelty.
If anyone knows of Desiderio de Jesus Orantes or Jose Herrera whereabouts they are urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI