BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A young Boca Raton woman whose social media profile reveals employment at Stir Crazy at Boca’s Town Center Mall is now facing a charge of DUI following her arrest very early Thursday morning.
Boca Raton Police cuffed Demi McGinn of SW 7th Street in Boca in the early morning hours and booked her into the Palm Beach County jail around 3:30am. She was released on her own recognizance around 10am.
McGinn, 22, has already faced two moving violations in Palm Beach County — driving without a seatbelt and running a red light.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector