BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A young Boca Raton woman whose social media profile reveals employment at Stir Crazy at Boca’s Town Center Mall is now facing a charge of DUI following her arrest very early Thursday morning.
Boca Raton Police cuffed Demi McGinn of SW 7th Street in Boca in the early morning hours and booked her into the Palm Beach County jail around 3:30am. She was released on her own recognizance around 10am.
McGinn, 22, has already faced two moving violations in Palm Beach County — driving without a seatbelt and running a red light.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire