BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An allegedly thoughtless drunk woman disabled the court-ordered “interlock” device on her car so she could drive the vehicle while police say she was drunk.
39-year-old Ledeone White of Cutler Terrace in Stuart had the device installed while on probation for DUI. Boca police say she had her son blow into the device to trick it into letting her start the vehicle.
At least until police nabbed her.
White was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance. It is unclear at this time whether the probation violation, and subsequent arrest for DUI, will result in prison. She refused to provide a blood alcohol sample for police which — in layman’s terms — is a big “no no” while you’re on probation for DUI.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton