BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An allegedly thoughtless drunk woman disabled the court-ordered “interlock” device on her car so she could drive the vehicle while police say she was drunk.
39-year-old Ledeone White of Cutler Terrace in Stuart had the device installed while on probation for DUI. Boca police say she had her son blow into the device to trick it into letting her start the vehicle.
At least until police nabbed her.
White was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance. It is unclear at this time whether the probation violation, and subsequent arrest for DUI, will result in prison. She refused to provide a blood alcohol sample for police which — in layman’s terms — is a big “no no” while you’re on probation for DUI.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector