BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An allegedly thoughtless drunk woman disabled the court-ordered “interlock” device on her car so she could drive the vehicle while police say she was drunk.
39-year-old Ledeone White of Cutler Terrace in Stuart had the device installed while on probation for DUI. Boca police say she had her son blow into the device to trick it into letting her start the vehicle.
At least until police nabbed her.
White was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance. It is unclear at this time whether the probation violation, and subsequent arrest for DUI, will result in prison. She refused to provide a blood alcohol sample for police which — in layman’s terms — is a big “no no” while you’re on probation for DUI.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K